I got the pictures Friday from the other young man in my class, but am just now posting them.
I kept Rebekah's and my bread a little longer also, to see how much more mold would grow.
I think it was on the 9th day that I looked at my bread and decided to add a little more water. As I flicked the water onto the bread, it hit the mold, and spores swirled upward, looking like a thin stream of smoke.
And the smell! I quickly shut the lid. =)
Thinking back to the mold instructions to initially leave the food exposed to the air awhile before closing it up...
I'd already told my kids many times to not leave the cheese open on the table even while we are eating. That is why cheese can get moldy way before the expiration date.
Now my kids will (hopefully) remember to keep all food containers closed. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you choose Anonymous, please leave a first name.
Thanks!